Trouser Top Press Timer Control (98)
- Sequential control for steam / suction / blowing dwell time between steam and suction and closing.
- Semi-automatic operation controlled via adjustable electronic timer controls.
Electro - mechanical distance control:
- Variable adjustment of the distance value between the pressing shape during the pressing process.
- Avoids marks and shine on all types of fabric.
Table extension (inclined)
- Additional place of deposit / improves work station layout
- Trouser is clamped in a special trousers clamp.
- The legs are not twisted during the top pressing / increasing quality.
- Trouser waistband clamp and stretching device.
- Automatic stretching of the waistband at the side-body area. Improves the handling.
Lower buck steam via pedal: Operational pre-steaming or pressing of velvet fabrics (steaming only without pressing)
Operation: Finish of trouser top including shaping.
118/2, Doddakannenahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Road, Opp. Karnataka Granite Showroom, next to August Grand Apartment, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560035, India